Child and Migrant Services Food Pantry and Supplies Wish List
Clothing, health and hygiene items especially helpful to farmworkers
- Gloves, hats, socks, boots, jackets and other warm clothing
- Hand sanitizer
- Facial coverings to help prevent spread of COVID-19 (cloth masks are needed, we do have disposable)
- First aid items: band aids, individually wrapped cleansers, antiseptic wipes, Benadryl ointment, etc.
- Rubbing alcohol and peroxide
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Cough/throat drops, chapstick, individual size Kleenex and hand sanitizer
- Eye drops, talc, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide
- Nail clippers
- Icy-hot type patches, Tiger Balm and other items for muscle pain relief
- Tylenol, other over the counter pain relievers
Non-perishable food and other items
- dried beans: pinto and black beans are most popular
- rice (long grain, white)
- canned vegetables: whole corn is the most popular. Green chilies, mixtures of corn, carrots & peas.
- masa harina corn flour: Maseca brand or other, for making tortillas, tamales, etc.
- oil for cooking: vegetable, canola, olive oil, etc.
- canned fruits: all varieties
- dried fruit, nuts, granola bars and other snacks for energy on the job
- canned tuna
- oatmeal (plain old-fashioned oatmeal is preferred by some, others like flavored instant oatmeal in single-serving packets)
- cereal: Corn Flakes, Cheerios, etc.
- instant coffee (Nescafe is preferred by many) or ground coffee, coffee creamer
- evaporated milk (canned)
- Specialty items from the Hispanic Foods section of the grocery store or a Mexican tienda, such as La Costeña canned beans, nopalitos (sliced, prepared cactus) in jars, hominy for making posole, dried red chiles, chiles curtidos, etc.
- Diapers (sizes 2,3, 4 most needed now) and baby wipes
- Water in gallon jugs or bottles
Questions? Please call (970) 464-5226 or email [email protected]
Thank you VERY MUCH for your generosity!