Any day is a great day to donate to the “Hands that harvest our crops” in our beautiful Grand Valley. Farm workers are a critical component of the 22 million dollar fruit production sector of our local economy. However, they continue to face many challenges as they recover from the time of COVID 19 or as they are facing resiliency. Together we will continue to build up, strong and united as one community. Child and Migrant Services is honored to be able to serve our essential seasonal and temporary farm workers year round due to the generous contribution of people like you.
- Provided up to $1000 boxes of food to our members during harvest time.
- Collaborated with one of our local clinics to vaccinate about 100 workers
- Provided over $50,000 in direct financial assistance to those most in need.
- We continue our tamale sale program in order to fund other programs.
With your help Child and Migrant Services will continue to advocate, facilitate, empower and build community for Farm workers and their families. We’ll provide farmworkers and their families essential services for their health, safety and well-being. If you are able to give, please consider a contribution today for Colorado Gives Day or anytime throughout the year to help us serve our members and the community that depends on them. We all depend upon each other.
Thank you to all the sponsors of our International Day of the Migrant 2021 and all our individual donors who support our mission and vision all year round.
International Day of the Migrant/Christmas Celebration Sponsor and Gift program sponsors:
- Palisade Pickleball
- First Presbyterian Church
- Jerry Martinez ( American Family Insurance)
- Mutual Aid
- Palisade Rotary Club
- Covenant Presbyterial Church
- Girl Scout Troop 14013
- Modern Vineyard
- Mesa County Democratic Organization